Nashville, TN, United States, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
College or Technical Degree
Implementation and Support Engineer
* This job opening has been viewed 5133 times « Return to list
This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing implementation and support services of Acuo Technologies software. Works well with internal Acuo Team(s) as well as external organizations to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Seamlessly transition customer/projects from the implementation phase to software support. Serves as a resource to the Sales & Marketing team, and must be able to proactively interact with other departments to identify and resolve customer focused issues. Must be self-motivated and able to absorb and share information to internal organization as well as customer base.
This position reports to the Technical Manager, Implementation Services. This position will also indirectly report to Technical Manager, Software Support. This dual reporting structure is due to the customer-centric nature of this position. The Implementation and Support Engineer will initially be working with one primary customer for approximately 18 months. After that period, the responsibilities and reporting structure may change.
- Provide software and implementation support for DICOM and HL7 integration in conjunction with Acuo Technologies software
- Perform direct customer, dealer, and service center technical and customer support via telephone, e-mail, and electronic mechanisms
- Understand product functionality and use to drive customer based solutions
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy for customer concerns and commitments to timelines
- Work as a team member, integral to the successful implementation of targeted objectives
- Resolve and document service issues. Case and project management of software related issues and implementation milestones
- Time tracking for client billing and project management
- Document suggestions for continued improvements to internal systems and products
- Prepare training materials and develop training structure to meet the objectives given by the Sales team
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & deepen client relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s business, organization and objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of DICOM and HL7 protocols and other healthcare related integration standards and initiatives (IHE)
- Experience with healthcare-related workflow and components (RIS, PACS)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a product support, repair or troubleshooting capacity
- Troubleshooting performance issues related to hardware
- Excellent customer relations skills and organization skills
- Computer savvy and familiarity with computer hardware acquisition and configuration
- Windows 2003 and above.
- Familiar with Microsoft Performance Monitor and Microsoft SQL Server
- Network troubleshooting and analysis
- Demonstrated effective oral communication skills; diction, grammar and tone
- Ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Strong ability to analyze abstract problems and find solutions
- Desire to learn continually
- Stable work history; demonstrated tendency to stay with a job
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- College or Technical degree
About Acuo Technologies:
Acuo Technologies is a market leader in enterprise image and content management. The Universal Clinical Platform3 (UCP3) from Acuo Technologies is a service-oriented vendor neutral archive (VNA) solution that provides end-to-end lifecycle management of medical images and non-DICOM clinical content. UCP3 was designed for healthcare organizations that want to achieve enterprise-wide interoperability and true data ownership of clinical content.
The system provides a foundation for accessibility and integration of all data types, DICOM and non-DICOM, into the ever-changing clinical environment through standards-based protocols. The system aggregates and federates DICOM objects and query results as well as virtualizing and replicating all clinical content. For more information, visit www.acuotech.com.
If interested in an opportunity with a high growth software technology company, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acuo Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job keywords/tags: implementation , support