Acuo's Universal Clinical Platform (UCP) is an enterprise solution built on a next-generation vendor neutral archive (VNA) foundation. UCP is designed for organizations that want to achieve full interoperability across multiple disparate systems by consolidating long-term data management. UCP unlocks clinical content held captive in departmental systems, providing extreme data liquidity that eliminates migration headaches and accelerates patient data to the point of need.
UCP is much more than a VNA. It is a multi-faceted solution for capturing and controlling all enterprise clinical data, including all forms of DICOM and non-DICOM content. UCP allows better medical collaboration and decision-making, providing the foundational data infrastructure to enable a "high-definition EMR." UCP accomplishes this through:
- Clinical Abstraction, including ability to virtualize clinical applications via a service-oriented approach that enables standards-based information exchange
- Intelligence Engine, providing a technology layer that enables clinical workflows to drive data to the point of need
- Life Cycle Management, including the ability to abstract and virtualize the storage of physical assets and manage data within a patient context
UCP's embedded intelligent workflow capabilities, including clinical and business analytics, enable providers to increase operational efficiency and enhance patient outcomes. Streamlined access to clinical data using UCP's true VNA benefits all patients, resulting in faster, more accurate care at a lower cost to the healthcare institution. The virtualization of storage, network and application resources combined with a service-oriented delivery model allows providers to sync their medical imaging practice with modern IT strategies adopted in the enterprise, including cloud computing.
Acuo's Universal Clinical Platform provides:
- A powerful solution for managing all enterprise clinical content
- Liberation of clinical data from departmental silos
- Interoperability across all PACS and data storage solutions
- Extreme IT flexibility, virtualization, configurability and scalability
- Freedom and agility to pursue strategic objectives
With VNA implementation experience that spans all major PACS vendors and storage providers, Acuo is focused on making all the components of a healthcare ecosystem work better together.